Monday, August 3, 2009

Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Review

Affiliate Classroom 2.0 will be launched on August 11th. I was lucky enough to get a preview inside to see all the glory.

Free Reports


But before telling you what's on the inside I want to tell you about the FREE reports you can get. If you go to the Affiliate Classroom 2.0 website you can download 3 FREE reports. I got the reports and they are great. It's a 55 page documents that goes into detail explaining 3 different modules on "how to make money online"
You should get the reports before reading further. Here is the link: Affiliate Classroom FREE reports (opens in a new window)

Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Review


In short.. my first glance at this program tells me that this will become one of the most popular programs as it clearly is one of the best and biggest! With more than a week until launch they already have 62 courses inside with almost 200 more outlined. And that simply is amazing.

The interface is great, everything very easy to understand and I can tell you right now that I will sign up on launch day!

I will be doing a bigger, more detailed review on my official blog/review site. For more information visit my full Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Review

More Product Reviews and FREE affiliate help


On My blog you can also find reviews on popular products like:

and you can also find a lot of helpful information for newbie affiliates in my Internet Marketing Help section

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment